Sunday, May 19, 2013

Portfolio - April 2013



Highlight event for April

It has been 2 months already working as an intern in Utusan Karya Sdn Bhd (UKSB). I am still trying to do my best on the job that are given to me. Since my position as journalist more into K-Pop area, so it is not much for me to do an outside assignment. It was only a certain time that I was chosen to do outside task and assisted my colleague. 

The main highlight event that I was assigned in this month was to interview Aida Jebat. She was one of a former participants in popular reality TV show Academy Fantasia (AF) season 9. Besides becoming a singer, this talented young celebrity also spread her wings into acting. This event took place at Shah Alam, Selangor, Ashanim Dress Lab boutique when she was shooting for her next drama ‘Epilog Cinta Kirana’ for TV3. All the picture below taken by myself using iphone cam.

Exterior of Shooting Place

Interior of shooting place

(From Left to Right: Aida Jebat, Raja Ilya, Nazim Othman & Tasya Shilla)

As usual before interview her, I research all the latest information about her. What attract people attention to read the articles is either about career or personal life. Therefore, reporter job is not an easy as we think due to our job as reporter is trying to dig in as they much as we can about people life especially the celebrities. Controversy story is the most hit one that could increase the article.

For the rest of the time, mostly I spent time in the office research about K-Pop doing the translation for my next article. It become more challenges to me because the dateline to submit all the articles now is shortening into 3 days. Therefore, need to fight with the time since it is very limited. Other than this, HAI team now busy  preparing 'Raya Bumper' for Ramadhan and Raya issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment