Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Portfolio - June 2013



Highlight Activities in June

For this month, my task was to attend press conference held at Best Western Dua Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.for 2nd Blockbuster Awards organised by the Malaysian Film Producer (PFM) in collaboration with Astro.


The awards were seems to gain a lot of place in local entertainment calendar where all people would see 49 films competing to get the 15 awards were contested. One of the main attention definitely The Best Film. Mr. Best Director, Best New Director, Best Film Action and Best Hero that will be held at Johor Bahru on 15 June.
Host of 2nd Blockbuster Awards. Pic source from Sinarharian.com.my
President of PFM, Datuk Yusof Haslam (5th from left) with the committee of Anugerah Blockbuster Awards 2. Pic courtesy of Sinarharian.com.my



Next activity, my friend and I were given a duty to assist Utusan Karya (UKSB) and Teknik Padu Sdn Bhd held an audition / casting for new star. 








Next, last but not least for this final month before the internship period ended was assisted my colleague,  photoshoot local celebrity Qi Razali for Raya Bumper and Stacy for inside story. The photoshoot took place at Utusan Karya studio.







All the pic above taken by myself using phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment